This article is about a non-fiction entity related to the Astronist belief system or the Astronic tradition.
Any article relating to a fictional entity will be clearly marked as being part of the Spacefaring World.
Part of a series on
|Religious recognition theory|
|Discretionality · Eleuthism · Impositionality · Instrumentalisation of religion · Preferentialism · Verancy|
|Astronist philosophy of religion|
Cometanic theory on religious pluralism explores the attitudes of the public regarding the topic of diversity of belief identities in the society as distinct from attitudes of the state regarding religion and belief which is instead the default focus on broader Cometanic freedom of religion theory.
Cometan establishes spectrum between the two extremes of pluralism (support for diversity of belief and practice) and normativism (imposition of conformity to belief and practice).
- Pluralism – social support for diversity of belief and practice.
- Semi-pluralism – partial social support of diversity of belief and practice.
- Neutralism – social neutrality to diversity of belief and practice.
- Semi-normativism – partial social aversion to diversity of belief and practice.
- Normativism – social aversion to diversity of belief and practice.