This article is about a non-fiction entity related to the Astronist belief system or the Astronic tradition.
Any article relating to a fictional entity will be clearly marked as being part of the Spacefaring World.
Part of a series on the
|Forms of religion|
Aspects of religion
|Approaches to religion|
| Astronist naturalism · Astronist supernaturalism · Companarianism · Habitualism · Preternaturalism · Selectivism · Tactilism|
|Astronist theories of religion|
|Ambiguation principle · Disproportionalism · Diversity of Thought · Flipping The Table theory · Narrative-Conceptual Spectrum · Narrativity · Open market · Three Word model · Too Transcendent To Fail|
|Related topics and disciplines|
|Astronic metaphilosophy · Disseminology · Incremology · Linealogy · Linguistic theology · Metaphilosophy · Preternology · Religious semantics · Surography|
- Ultimation - the single most important goal of the religion.
- Core - beliefs central to the religion, often including the worldview.
- Miderior - beliefs that have developed as a secondary element or consequence of the central beliefs.
- Periphery - beliefs that have developed out of tradition and whose connection to the central beliefs is questioned.
The origins of this framework are undoubtedly connected to Cometan's fascination with the concentric structure of The Solar System and how many terrestrial and astronomical phenomena seem to follow a concentric shape.
It is considered that the less beliefs included in the core category the easier it will be to understand the entire religion. Therefore, the core category is often limited to three at the most.
In application to Astronism, religious concentricity would generally result in the following:
- Astronic cosmology
- Astronic eschatology
- Astronist ethics
- Astronist panentheism
- Attributes of Divinity
- Humanic Exploration of The Cosmos
- Space ethics
- Extents of freedom
- Fundamental uniquitarianism