This article is about a non-fiction entity related to the Astronist belief system or the Astronic tradition.
Any article relating to a fictional entity will be clearly marked as being part of the Spacefaring World.
Part of a series on the
|Forms of religion|
Aspects of religion
|Approaches to religion|
| Astronist naturalism · Astronist supernaturalism · Companarianism · Habitualism · Preternaturalism · Selectivism · Tactilism|
|Astronist theories of religion|
|Ambiguation principle · Disproportionalism · Diversity of Thought · Flipping The Table theory · Narrative-Conceptual Spectrum · Narrativity · Open market · Three Word model · Too Transcendent To Fail|
|Related topics and disciplines|
|Astronic metaphilosophy · Disseminology · Incremology · Linealogy · Linguistic theology · Metaphilosophy · Preternology · Religious semantics · Surography|
Each religion is assigned a centricity typically following the rationality for why the religion has been assigned such a centricity.
Types of centricities:
- Avaricentrism (money is central) (e.g. materialism)
- Anthropocentrism (humanity is central) (e.g. Christianity)
- Cosmocentrism (cosmos is central) (e.g. Astronism)
- Ethnocentrism (nation is central) (e.g. Judaism, Communism)
- Geocentrism (earth is central) (e.g. Christianity)
- Karmacentrism (karma is central) (e.g. Buddhism, Hinduism)
- Theocentrism (god is central) (e.g. Christianity)
Some religions may comprise of different multitudes of centricities while others may also be identified with a single centricity:
There will also always exist a superior centricity and an inferior centricity to a religion.