This article is about a non-fiction entity related to the Astronist belief system or the Astronic tradition.
Any article relating to a fictional entity will be clearly marked as being part of the Spacefaring World.
Part of a series on the
24. Technical Note
31. The Astronicon
| Segment · Omnidoxy · Appendix|
Not to be confused with the publication Preppendix of the Omnidoxy.
The Preppendix of the Omnidoxy is a major non-disquisitional part of the Omnidoxy positioned at the front of the treatise and is contrasted with the Appendix of the Omnidoxy which is located at the back of the text. A term relating to the Preppendix is preppendical.
The Preppendix consists of some important information regarding the Omnidoxy and its navigation by readers and is formed by a total of twenty-seven segments, each of which hold their own rubral. Some of the most important segments include the contents and brief contents of the Omnidoxy, information about its author, Cometan, and introductions to the structure of the text, namely insentence and indexment.
Unlike in all other parts of the Omnidoxy (except the Appendix), the Preppendix is not subject to the insentence structure that forms the disquisition of the text and neither are its sentences indexed.
Etymology of preppendix
The word preppendix and its plural preppendices are terms both of Cometanic origin. They are formed by the prefix pre- meaning before or prior to and the suffix -ppendix derived from appendix. An appendix refers to a series of segments of matter at the end of a text, therefore a preppendix refers to such at the beginning of a text.
Segments of the Preppendix
- Brief Contents of the Omnidoxy
- Contents of the Omnidoxy
- About Astronism
- About Cometan
- A Tradition of Polyagency
- Authorship of the Omnidoxy
- Chronology of the Omnidoxy
- Cometanic Edition
- Createdness of the Omnidoxy
- Epigraph of the Omnidoxy
- Etymology of the Omnidoxy
- Inimitability of the Omnidoxy
- Introduction of Indexment
- Introduction of Insentence
- Neology of the Omnidoxy
- Note from The Institution of The Philosophy of Millettism
- Omnidoxical Foreword
- Personal Inspiration
- Preface of the Omnidoxy
- Structure of the Omnidoxy
- Technical Note
- The Twenty-Five Refoundations of Philosophy
- The Identity & Purpose of The Philosopher
- The Reascension of Philosophy
- The Commencement of The Cosmos
- The Eidouranium, The Observatory, The Promontory & The Planetarium
- The Story of Cometan
- The Astronicon