- hostility or opposition to astronality, either to its existence or to the grounds for it being classified as a human emotion, or of it possessing a religious and philosophical component.
- the instance in which a person’s astronality isn’t innate and therefore must be acquired through immersion into Astronism. Contrasted with connastronality.
- Inastronal | ɪnastrəʊnal | (also Inastronic) adjective & noun
- Inastronistic | ˈɪnəsˈtrɒnɪstɪk | adjective
- Inastronally | ɪnastrəʊnali | adverb
- Inastronous | ɪnastrənəs | adjective
- Inastronously | ɪnastrənəsli | adverb
Origin and etymology
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.