This is an official definition authorised by the Astronist Institution.
noun (also exotheism)
- the belief that extraterrestrial beings exist and have the ability and the inclination to communicate with humans, especially in order to impart higher knowledge and existential truths. Compare with exotheism.
- Exonist | ˌɛksənɪst | adjective & noun
- Exonistic | ˌɛksənɪstɪk | adjective
- Exonistical |ˌ ˌɛksənɪstɪk(ə)l | adjective
- Exonistically | ˌɛksənɪstɪk(ə)li | adverb
Origin and etymology
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.