the official worldview of Astronism, understood as having The Cosmos, the animate totality of the astronomical world, as a central focus.
- Cosmocentric | ˈkɒzməʊsɛntrɪk | adjective
- Cosmocentricity | ˈkɒzməʊsɛnˈtrɪsɪti | noun
- Cosmocentrist | ˈkɒzməʊsɛntrɪst | adjective
- Cosmocentristic | ˈkɒzməʊsɛntrɪstɪk | adjective
Origin and etymology
- Astro-English: from Astronese, the prefix cosmo-, denoting The Cosmos, joined with the combining form -centrism or -centricity denoting a specified central focus, especially of a belief system; meaning ‘belief system centred on The Cosmos.’
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.