noun (also astrasis)
the instance in which a person does not believe in astronality, is not pursuing astrosis, or their astronality has otherwise decreased, often due to lack of regular Astronist practice or to loss of faith.
- Cosmostasis | ˈɑːmnidɒksɪk(ə)l | adjective
- Astrasis | ˈɑːmnidɒksɪk(ə)lɪti | noun
- Astrostatic | ˈɑːmnidɒksɪkli | adverb
- Astratic | ˈɑːmnidɒksɪk(ə)lɪti | noun
- Cosmostatic | ˈɑːmnidɒksɪk(ə)lɪti | noun
Origin and etymology
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.