This article is about a non-fiction entity related to the Astronist belief system or the Astronic tradition.
Any article relating to a fictional entity will be clearly marked as being part of the Spacefaring World.
Astrosis, also referred to as corporeal cosmosis, or astronosis, is the form of cosmosis that is achievable during one's life as made distinct from standard cosmosis which is achievable only after a person has died.
Conditions of astrosis
- Capastrosis – signs of astrosis through one's abilities
- Pneumastrosis – spiritual astrosis
- Psychastrosis – signs of astrosis through the mind, knowledge and intellect
- Somastrosis – physical, bodily signs of astrosis
Practices of astrosis
The suffix -astry is used in the context of Astronism relating to a practice intended to achieve astrosis.
- Epistemastry – practice of gaining knowledge about The Cosmos and engaging in scientific fields like astronomy, physics, and cosmology as part of one's religious and philosophical astrosis.