the tradition of philosophy emerging from Astronism.
the set of philosophical ideas initiated by Cometan and developed by the community of Astronists and by the Astronist Institution.
- Astrophilosophy | ˈastrəʊfɪˈlɒsəfi | noun
- Astrosophy | ˈastrəʊsəfi | noun
- Astrophilosopher | ˈastrəʊfɪˈlɒsəfə | noun
- Astrosopher | ˈastrəʊsəfə | noun
Origin and etymology
- Astro-English: from Astronese, the phrase Astronist philosophy has its origins in the works of Cometan during the Founding era.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.