This article is about a non-fiction entity related to the Astronist belief system or the Astronic tradition.
Any article relating to a fictional entity will be clearly marked as being part of the Spacefaring World.
In the field of philosophical demography, Astronism in Micronesia (subregion) refers to the study of the presence of Astronism involving its diversity, potency, and the nature of its organisation across the countries in the Melanesian subregion of the Oceanian continent and therefore it should not be confused with the study of Astronism in the country of Micronesia alone.
Several terms are used to refer to the presence of Astronism in Micronesia including:
- Astro-Micronesian philosophy
- Astro-Micronesian religion
- Astro-Micronesian spirituality
- Micronesian astroncy
- Micronesian Astronism
- Micronesian astronomical religion
- Micronesian Cosmism
- Micronesian space religion
- Astronism in Kiribati
- Astronism in the Marshall Islands
- Astronism in the Federated States of Micronesia
- Astronism in Nauru
- Astronism in Palau