This article is about a non-fiction entity related to the Astronist belief system or the Astronic tradition.
Any article relating to a fictional entity will be clearly marked as being part of the Spacefaring World.
In the field of philosophical demography, Astronism in Central Africa, or Central African Astronism, refers to the study of the presence of Astronism involving its diversity, potency, and the nature of its organisation across the countries of the Central African subregion of the continent of Africa.
In alphabetical order, this study includes Angola, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Malawi, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Several terms are used to refer to the presence of Astronism in Central Africa including:
- Astro-Central African philosophy
- Astro-Central African religion
- Astro-Central African spirituality
- Central African astroncy
- Central African Astronism
- Central African astronomical religion
- Central African Cosmism
- Central African space religion
- Astronism in Angola
- Astronism in Burundi
- Astronism in Cameroon
- Astronism in Central African Republic
- Astronism in Chad
- Astronism in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Astronism in Equatorial Guinea
- Astronism in Gabon
- Astronism in Malawi
- Astronism in the Republic of the Congo
- Astronism in Rwanda
- Astronism in São Tomé and Príncipe
- Astronism in Zambia
- Astronism in Zimbabwe