This is an official definition authorised by the Astronist Institution.
a historiographical approach involving the interpretation of world events through an Astronist, or Astronic lens; to see something from a solely Astronist perspective, largely informed by Astronist theory.
- Amethise | ˈaməθʌɪz | verb, (also Amethising) present participle, (also Amethised) past participle
- Amethiser | ˈaməθʌɪzə | noun
- Lilacise | ˈlʌɪləsʌɪz | verb, (also Lilacising) present participle, (also Lilacised) past participle
- Lilacisation | ˈlʌɪləsʌɪzeɪʃ(ə)n | noun, (also Lilacisational) adjective, (also Lilacisationally) adverb
Origin and etymology
- Astro-English: from Astronese, the word amethyst, denoting a precious stone of purple or violet variety, colours symbolic of Astronism and Astronicism, combined with the suffix -isation denoting a process; meaning ‘to see something Astronically.’